Welcome to TLC!
Professional Tutoring Services
We are LOCAL, EXPERIENCED and CERTIFIED teachers that you know and we are ready to help each child reach their fullest potential.
Our Mission Statement
- Understanding and meeting the academic needs of each learner
- Providing differentiated instruction using research-based teaching methods within the state standards
- Creating a nurturing, supportive environment
- Developing reading comprehension and fluency, word work skills, mathematical mastery, and writing skills to promote academic success
- Collaboration with parents, educators, and other professionals to understand a student’s strengths and needs in order to design specialized instruction and apply helpful strategies
The Learning Community offers two types of services: Small Group Instruction and Individual Instruction/tutoring.
Check out our services here or look by age!
“Just learned that one of the tutors was my daughter’s kindergarten teacher last year at Orchard Hill! She made a huge difference tutoring my daughter last summer and gearing her up for first grade. My daughter went from struggling with reading to now reading above expectations. I look forward to enrolling my younger two children in TLC’s programs when they’re older!” -Tina J., parent