Orton-Gillingham is a highly structured approach that breaks reading and spelling down into smaller skills involving letters and sounds, and then building on these skills over time. It also was the first approach to use multi-sensory teaching strategies to teach reading, which is considered extremely effective for teaching students with dyslexia. This means that educators use sight, hearing, touch, and movement to help students connect and learn the concepts being taught.
Dates: Scheduled on an individual basis/by appointment. Offered year round.
Ages: PreK- 6th grade
How to Schedule Individual Orton-Gillingham Sessions with TLC!
- Complete the correct registration form below.
- Connect with us so we can match you to the right teacher.
- After you have connected with us, you will purchase your sessions and schedule your dates/times.
- Tutoring (2018-19 School Year) Registration click HERE
- Summer Tutoring (2019 Summer) Registration click HERE
609-474-4191 or firstname.lastname@example.org